Staff Human Capital, Training & Recruitment
--Jaya Teknik Indonesia--
- Provide supporting data for budget planning and employee training programs.
- Carry out administration and training processes both in-house and outside the company.
- Carry out the process of evaluating the company's employee performance.
- Provide supporting data for making plans for the company's employee needs.
- Carry out the employee recruitment process.
- Carry out other tasks related to work in the GA, HC & Legal Department, which are deemed necessary by superiors for the purposes or interests of the company.
- Implementing ISO 9001, K3 & L.
Minimum bachelor degree in Psychology or Management
Minimum 25 years old
Able to conducting training needs analysis
Able to arrange and accommodate the implementation of employee training
Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in recruitment & training
Able to carry out administration and conduct psychotest scoring (MSDT, DISC, Kraeplin, and CFIT)
Fluent in English
Discipline, Honest, Good Integrity, Detail & Target Oriented
Have computer skills, including Ms. Office
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia