- Carry out HSE aspects in projects in accordance with K2LK Management provisions.
- Carry out HSE implementation audits in projects.
- Implement K2LK training in projects.
- Carry out other tasks related to HSE as deemed necessary by supervisor for the purposes or interests of the company.
- Coordinate the implementation of ISO, K3 & L.
Minimum bachelor degree in public health, elective K3
Have a minimum of 2 years working experience in the same position
Minimum 25 years old
Fluent in english, both writing & speaking
Can operate computer well
Must has a conscientious personality, initiative, independent and decisive
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia