- Provide work/project plans.
- Coordinating project implementation.
- Carry out other tasks related to work in the Directorate, which are deemed necessary by supervisor for the purposes or interests of the company.
- Legally responsible for work accidents that occur in the Project.
- Carry out the implementation of ISO, K3 & L in the work process.
- Improve the quality of Human Resource.
Minimum 30 years old
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
At least 5 years of experience in the related field is suitable for this position
Have skills such as leadership, Project Management & understand ISO
Discipline, Honest, Good Integrity, Detail & Target Oriented
Fluent in english both speaking and writing
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia