Manager Quality Control
- Coordinate and provide technical data on the plan and quality data for the implementation of the Project.
- Coordinate and provide work plans, quality reports and quality evaluations of the progress of implementation.
- Provide quality reports on additional work.
- Carry out other tasks related to work in the Directorate, which are deemed necessary by supervisor for the purposes or interests of the company.
- Implementing ISO 9001, K3 & L.
Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Have a minimum of 5 years working experience in the same position
Minimum 30 years old
Fluent in english
Can operate computer well
Discipline, Honest, Good Integrity, Detail & Target Oriented
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia