- Study and understand drawings, technical specifications, design and build systems, BQ.
- Prepare a list of materials and brands that will be used.
- Prepare product brochures.
- Prepare questions regarding technical specifications, drawings, and BQ.
- Prepare technical implementation methods.
- Clarifying project documents.
- Make technical notes in the implementation of tenders, for making executive summary data and submitted to related parties.
- Carry out engineering evaluations of project implementers.
Minimum bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the same position
Have good skills in operating MS Office & AutoCAD
Have good precision & analytical skills
Can apply Project Engineering problems
Minimum 30 years old
DKI Jakarta, Indonesia